Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Third Beta

"Hope is one of my favorite emotions because of its humility. It's not like gladness or joy which stick around just for the good stuff. Hope is my heart's missionary. It humbly seeks fear and shame and hurt and befriends them. Hope enters the very dustiest parts of my heart, clears out the cobwebs, and whispers of the promise of eternal perfection. " --Maggie Lindley

Angie's third beta at 14dp5dt was 1109. More than double from Monday. Everything looks great. Check out the increase in graph form:

And, to compare, the same chart from the Fletcher cycle. Once again, Angie's numbers are much higher, but that is in part due to the fact that she has been testing later in the cycle.

Her pregnancy ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday, October 29th. Wow, I can hardly believe this is happening. This news, and the fact that I got to wake up next to my sweet, sweet baby boy, have been the greatest birthday gifts I could ever imagine.

9 comments:

Catherine Evans said...

Yeah!!!!! Happy fabulous b'day!!

Angie said...

Does that mean I can spend the Target gift card I bought you?

Erin said...

Yes, if you spend it on organic food and prenatal vitamins.

beth said...

Yeah! I first thought the poem was written by you.

beth said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Love ya

Unknown said...

What a great present! Happy Birthday Erin. love,sara

Unknown said...

Great news! Happy Birthday!
See you tomorrow at Grandma's.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful b-day present! I can't wait to hear the results of the sonogram. How exciting! What an incredible journey that both of you (and your families) are on.

Kim Schworm Acosta said...

Darn--I knew all day long that Oct. 8 is a special day and it was totally bugging me why. If you were on facebook I would have gotten a reminder! But if I were smarter I would have put it on my calendar, which I'm doing now for 09!

Happy belated birthday and congrats to the whole Smykeeney clan on the HCG results. I'm in awe of your journey.